KFC Cole Slaw Recipe
Whether it’s cole slaw or coleslaw, to me, nothing tastes better than KFC. I sifted through all of the restaurant recipes for Kentucky Fried Chicken coleslaw and this is the one that tastes just like the real thing. If you’ve tried making this before and it it tasted close, but not exactly right, try it again with this secret change. Tarragon vinegar instead of any other vinegar you may have used in the past.
|KFC Cole Slaw Recipe|| |
- 4½ teaspoons Tarragon vinegar
- 6½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 2½ cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 2 heads cabbage (chopped small or grated)
- In a medium sized bowl, stir the oil, onions and sugar together. Add in the Tarragon vinegar and mix again.
- Carefully mix in the Miracle Whip.
- If you're like me and prefer real mayo, don't do it! Part of the secret is to use Miracle Whip instead of mayo.
- In a large separate bowl combine the carrots and cabbage.
- Pour the white sauce over the carrots and cabbage and mix carefully.
- Store this in an air-tight container in the refrigerator overnight. As tempted as you may be to try this immediately, there's a huge difference after it's sat in the fridge all night.