Red Lobster™ Biscuits Recipe
This it the best recipe you’ll find for these amazing Red Lobster™ Biscuits. This is one of the easiest restaurant recipes you’ll make. But just because it’s easy doesn’t mean it’s not going to amaze your family. Try these with any meal or make an entire Red Lobster experience.
These can save in the refrigerator and be heated again in the microwave, so don’t be afraid to double the batch.
|Red Lobster™ Biscuits Recipe|| |
- 2 cups Bisquick or Pioneer
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the bisquick or Pioneer mix with the cheese until evenly distributed.
- Slowly add the milk and gently mix.
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes
- Immediately brush on the melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder